Provide a front line support for the handling/management of auction assets through lot allocation (auction set-up) to final dispatch and or collection.
• Ensure all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment polices are observed at all times
• Assist auction viewing by helping customers with enquiries
• Support marketing by capturing digital images and lot description for previews
• Comply with all employment policies specifically Data Protection
• Undertake other duties assigned by the Salesroom Manager/Supervisor
Qualifications: No specific qualifications are required however excellent customer care and a ‘can-do’ attitude are essential, as are good communications. Attention to detail and complete confidentiality are also required.
Working conditions: The role is warehouse and or vehicle pound based requiring the wearing of personal protective equipment at all times.
Physical requirements: The duties are repetitive and physically demanding requiring a reasonably high level of physical fitness.