John Pye Auctions is an ISO 9001 accredited company, recognised by the the World’s International Standards Organisation and British Standards Institute (BSI).
Our certified and established quality management system (QMS) improves our efficiency and effectiveness across our activities for clients and customers.
Implementing a quality management system has helped us to:
- Assess the overall context of our organization to define who is affected by our work and what they expect from us; enabling us to clearly state our objectives and identify new business opportunities.
- Putting our clients and customers first; making sure we consistently meet their needs and enhance their satisfaction. This leads to repeat custom, new clients and customers and increased business.
- Work in a more efficient way, as all our processes are aligned and understood by everyone in the organization – this increases productivity and efficiency, bringing internal costs down.
- Meet the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements in our trading locations.
- Expand into new markets, as some sectors and clients require ISO 9001 before doing business.
- Identify and address the risks associated with our organization.
Like all ISO management system standards, ISO 9001 includes the need for continual improvement of an organization’s systems and approach to quality concerns and this is something we strive towards every day.
We have focussed on a number of key areas for business development continuous improvement:
- Customer and client feedback
- Induction and training of our staff
- Management of our supply chain
- Improving the client and customer journey experience
- Internal auditing of our processes
- Communications between staff and departments